Friday, June 4, 2010

Flower Pot

 I took a little break from sewing yesterday and was looking for inspirations on line.  
I am always inspired when I visit Geninne's Art Blog. She uses her magic along with ink pen and watercolors and two of my favorite elements in her drawings... Flowers and Birds!


 I was so inspired that the break did not last that long!
After looking at Geninne's blog I decided to grow my own flowers in  a pot. 
It was like an instant garden to brighten up the day!


Does anyone know what are these? I bought this basket at our local produce-plant center. 

I love the salmon colored flowers. They  cheer me up every time I step out of the house.
I do that very often.....
Just to take a peek at them.

Happy Sewing!



3 comments:

  1. Your flower pot block is just so beautiful!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely! makes me smile! Guess what I am working on? oh, just a little of this and that...for you! ;-) no peeking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sujata, I'm honored :)
    I love your flower pot and the basket!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...